1. Give maximum “3 cookies per day for big dog” and “2 cookies per day for a small dog”.
2. Limit to 1 cookie per 2 days if your dog has diabetes. (You can remove the maple syrup if sugar is a concern)
3. I strongly recommend chickpea flour over wheat flour due to some dog’s allergies.
4. Because there are no preservatives, keep it for around 1 week in the fridge.
* Omega-3 with vitamins B1. *
Studies have shown that flaxseed may have a protective effect against cancer. (i even have a story about a dog I rescued from cancer on “stage one” using flaxseed oil and raw meat, I will try to make a video in future about it). It is very good for the liver as well.
Maple Syrup “Made in Canada”
* High in fiber, minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins-C. *
Maple syrup has less sugar than honey and any other sugar sources and it’s 100% natural.
* Beta-carotene and high in fiber. Rich in vitamin A, C, K, B8, pantothenic acid, folate, potassium, iron, copper, and manganese … *
Carrots are very good for the vision, it helps to prevent cancer, promotes healthier skin and protects teeth and gums (you still need to remove the tartar, of course, to keep teeth healthy).